Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 90

Thread: About the Avatar's

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Oohhhh! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    I like your new avatar, Yue! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal

  2. #52
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! I have a new avatar! Well it's sort of temporary until I find a more colorful picture of Ludwig.

  3. #53
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [until I find colored pics of ludwig]
    ... that actualy gives me such nice ideas.... *evil smile*

    thank you crystalyne ^^

  4. #54
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did someone say they wanted color Ludwig photos?? Carole to the rescue!! ^_^

    http://www.angelicvoice.net/illust-misc.htm

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    WOW! What pretty avatar's you guys all have ^0^ *is Jealous*

    I have finally gotten my new one up and running ^^;; lol...although it is uhh...how do you say plain -_-;; I would of done it better but Adobe wasn't being nice at all [img]mad.gif[/img] So I decided to only fix it up a little...although I had it all planed out and all ready to go when Adobe was being stupid! Sooooo that didn't go to well...But at least I got this one up ^_____^

    Just a side note - Well after my 1-2 months disapperance [or more ^^;;;] I am finally back! I can't believe how many people have joined here! That is soooo neat ^0^ But I have a lot to do and a lot to read >O<...

    Oh and a big Welcome to any new commers that have joined here ^0^ Well off I go to read...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 05, 2003 03:31 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  6. #56
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whee! Thanks Carole! (Now if only I had pretty brushes like Carole uses in her avatar...)

  7. #57
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The picture I used seems to be going on a lot of icons at Live Journal. XD So I decided to use it for here...

    Me wuvs Cain and Riff~

  8. #58
    Inactive Member philia's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    urg... i'm so bad with editing computer images... so hurray, simple avatar for me. what programs do all of you computer drawing wonder people use? open canvas and such?

  9. #59
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    waaaa~~!! isn't that the bloody pretty cover of the last chapter of count cain in hanayume 21?? nice pic! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member tiringil's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use Photoshop 6.0... I think. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] PaintShop pro is pretty okay too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •